Student Outcomes (graduation Rates, Retention Rate, Assessment of Student Learning)
- College Scorecard – The College Scorecard is provided by the U.S. Department of Education and details Costs, Graduation Rate, Loan Default Rate and Median Borrowing for UIC students.
- Graduation Rates – Provides six-year graduation rate of certificate or degree-seeking, first-time, full-time undergraduate students.
- Graduation Rates for Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid (NCAA) – Provides information for degree-seeking first-time, full-time undergraduates who received athletically related student aid.
- Post-Graduation Information – The institution does not calculate placement rates or advertise job placement rates as a means of recruiting students. Additionally, it does not advertise the types of graduate and professional education in which graduates of the institution's 4-year degree programs enroll. Listed below are optional surveys which gather some of this information.
- Retention Rate
- Student Assessment Campus Information
- Degree Program Learning Outcome Assessment Results
- Teacher Preparation Program Report – Pre-service teacher license assessment pass rates
- Undergraduate General Education Outcome Assessment Results