OVCSA Home UIC Home default

Financial Aid

If a student or parent/spouse experiences a change in income due to unusual circumstances they should contact OSFA about a Change of Financial Situation. Financial aid may be recalculated based on such changes. Supporting documentation as outlined on the Change of Financial Situation Form must be submitted.

Circumstances can include:

  • Unusually high medical expenses (not covered by insurance or claimed as deductions on federal taxes)
  • Recent unemployment
  • Divorce/separation
  • Death of an immediate family member

Quick Links Resources Tools
FAFSA FinAid.org Enrollment Verification
my UIC ISAC Entrance Counseling & MPN for Federal Loans
College of Medicine                             National Student Loan Database System (NSLDS)         Financial Counselor for Campus Loans
Office of VA Student Aid on the Web Promissory Note (MPN) for Campus Loans
Schedule an appointment with your counselor Student Money Management Center Net Price Calculator
  Consumer Information  
  Contact Us  

Copyright © 2018 The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois