Financial Aid Information
- Annual report on Preferred Lender Arrangements - The institution does not have any preferred lender arrangements, thus is exempt from completing this report.
- Applying for Aid - Eligibility requirements and procedures for applying for aid.
- Awarding Information (including Continuing Students) - Criteria for selecting recipients and for determining award amounts.
- Code of Conduct for Education Loans - Institutions code of conduct that prohibits a conflict of interest with the responsibilities of an agent of the school with respect to private education loans.
- Disbursement of Aid - Methods and frequency of disbursements of aid.
- Entrance Counseling for Student Loan Borrowers - Prior to the first disbursement of a Federal Direct Student Loan, the borrower must complete Entrance Counseling.
- Exit Counseling for Student Loan Borrowers - Students who received funds from the programs listed below and withdraws and/or graduates must complete exit counseling.
- Federal Work Study - Details general conditions and terms to employment provided as part of a financial aid package.
- Financial Aid Programs (including State Grant Assistance) - Information on need-based and non-based federal, state, institutional and private financial assistance programs.
- Loan Information - Details terms of loans, sample loan repayment schedule and the necessity for repaying loans.
- National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) - Students who borrow a Federal Direct Loan and/or a Federal Perkins Loan will have their loan information submitted to the NSLDS. This information is accessible by the borrower, guaranty agencies, lenders and schools determined to be authorized users.
- Penalties for Drug Law Violations - Details penalties associated with drug-related offenses for those individuals receiving Federal Student Financial Aid.
- Preferred Lender Arrangements - The institution does not have any preferred lender arrangements.
- Preferred Lender Lists - The institution does not recommend, promote, or endorse any specific private education lenders or loans.
- Private Education Loan (including Disclosures and Self-Certification Form) - Information about Private/Alternative Loans for which the student may be eligible.
- Rights and Responsibilities - Outlines the rights and responsibilities of students receiving Title IV, HEA student Financial Aid.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress - Information on the academic requirements that students must maintain for continued eligibility for Student Financial Aid.
- Study Abroad - Enrollment in a program of study abroad approved for credit may be considered for purposes of applying for federal student financial aid.
[ Top ]
Copyright © 2008 The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois