- Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs- Names of associations, agencies, or governmental bodies that accredit, approve, or license the school and its programs are included at the urls below. Upon written request can obtain or review documents describing accreditation, approval or licensing.
- Degree Programs - List of current degree programs and other education and training programs.
- Instructional Facilities - Campus maps of instructional, laboratory, and other physical plant facilities that relate to the academic programs.
- Faculty - List of current faculty and other instructional personnel.
- Gainful Employment Programs - Discloses information about each of the programs classified as Gainful Employment Programs per the U.S. Department of Education.
- College of Applied Health Sciences
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Health Information Management (RHIA)
- Post-Masters Certificate in Health Informatics
- College of Dentistry
[ Top ]
Copyright © 2008 The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois